Facebook

See my Facebook Page - John Wright @ Facebook.com

Monday, November 20, 2017

Bagpipes

I was going to write a serious blog today, a book review, but I was struck yesterday by a whimsical idea and I always follow whimsy.

I love bagpipes, their mournful, stately tomes, They are to me, the essence of human sound, Many would take issue with that, but with my deeply Celtic roots and can say, " I don't care. I love them."

My idea? Why doesn't some electronic whiz come up with electric bagpipe. After all, electricity made guitars into something grand and new.

Then, some wildly creative musician could create the next new thing in music. Just think how awesome it would be to be known as the Jimi Hendrix of the bagpipes and think of all the amazing sounds you could come up with when you crank the volume up to 10.

So, all you electronics whizzes and musical talent get busy and create the sound of the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment